1. HOW TO START BUSINESS?
- To become MRI the applicant must be an Indian citizen, 18years of age, sound mind, must not be convicted by any court law.
- People who want to be a customer of Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited must fill and submit the Registration Form along with self-attested KYC documents as required by Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited.
- Registration in Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited is 100% free.
- Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any application / Registration Form without having to give any explanation whatsoever.
- Once the prospect gets registered with Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited the company allots a Special Code (Distributor Identification Number) which allows the customer to purchase, to refer and sell Company products as a Direct Seller.
- Company shall allot only 1 Distributor Identification Number on 1 Pan.
- Once the Company accepts an applicant’s Distributor Application Form, the Company will grant to the applicant MRI status within the Missionrich India Compensation Plan. The Company will give the Distributor the Distributor Identification Number. The Distributor shall include his / her Distributor Identification Number in all his / her orders and correspondences with the Company.
- MRI engaged in Misssionrich India Compensation Plan should carry their identity proof / Welcome Letter or any other identification and not visit the customer’s premises without prior appointment / approval.
- At the initiation of a sales representation, without request, truthfully and clearly identify themselves, the identity of the Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited, the nature of the goods or services sold and the purpose of the solicitation to the prospective consumer.
- Offer a prospective consumer accurate and complete explanations and demonstrations of goods and services, prices, credit terms, terms of payment, return policies, terms of guarantee, after-sales service.
- Provide the following information to the prospect / consumers at the time of sale, namely:
- Name, address, registration number or enrollment number, identity proof and telephone number of the direct seller and details of direct selling entity.
- A description of the goods or services to be supplied.
- Explain to the consumer about the Buy Back Policy of the company in the details before the transaction.
- The order date, the total amount to be paid by the consumer along with the bill and receipt.
- Time and place for inspection of the sample and delivery of goods.
- Information of his / her rights to cancel the order and / or to return the product in saleable condition and avail full refund on sums paid.
- Details regarding the complaint redressal mechanism.
- Explain Cooling Off period in which he / she can cancel the participation and receive refund of the goods purchased.
For applications other than for a natural person, all legal documents along with stockholder details for applying legal entity (Proprietor / Partnership / HUF) shall be produced. They shall be submitted within Fifteen (15) days from the date of application to the Company’s office in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Failure to produce such documents may cause the application to be rejected.
In the event of any changes in Directorships or Shareholder in said entities in sub clause 3.04, they shall immediately inform the Company of the change(s) and the Company shall have the right at its sole discretion to terminate or confirm their Distributorship.
If MRI submits multiple Distributor Application Forms that list different referrers only the first completed application received by the Company will be accepted.
A person or entity may not apply as the Distributor using a fictitious or assumed name.
Customers and / or Distributors are hereby notified that Products are subject to the refund and buy back guarantee stipulated in the Company found online, which apply accordingly to them.
2. MRI’s Rights and Obligations
MRI is not a franchisee, partner, employee, agent or Representative of the Company. He / she has no right to, and shall not, represent himself / herself as such. The relationship between the MRI and the Company is wholly governed by this MRIP. Any breach of this MRIP on the part of the MRI is a serious breach of the MRIP and may result in the immediate termination of his / her Independent Distributorship.
MRI has no right to negotiate or conclude any contract on behalf of the Company. Nor shall he / she hold himself / herself out as having such a right. He / she shall not represent himself / herself as an agent of the Company.
MRI is not an employee of the Company. Any costs he / she incur in the development of his / her business are at his / her own expenses. He / she shall not be entitled to seek reimbursement from the Company.
2.04 Rights to Company literatures and communication, etc. Rights to participate in Company functions
MRI may receive periodic literature and other communication from the Company. They will also be invited to, and upon payment of appropriate charges if applicable, participate in Company-sponsored support, service, training, motivational and recognition functions. They may also be invited to participate in promotional and incentive contests and programs sponsored by the Company for its MRI.
MRI should not:
- Provide any literature and / or training material not restricted to collateral issued by the Company, to a prospective and / or existing MRI both within and outside the parent Company, which has not been approved by the parent Company.
- Encourage prospective or existing MRI’s to purchase any extra literature or training materials or sales demonstration equipment.
MRI are personally responsible for paying local, state, central government taxes (Where Applicable) on any income they generate as MRI. It is absolutely mandatory to pay GST / Service Tax once the MRI crosses the GST / Service Tax threshold. Unless required by laws in India, regulations or rules in any relevant countries.
TDS (Tax deduction at Source) or any other mandatory obligation by laws in India w.r.t. Income of an individual shall be complied as per the statutory laws.
TDS (tax deducted at source) certificate will be issued to MRI only after the MRI has complied with all the KYC documentation including copy of his PAN card (permanent account number card).
Company is not responsible for payment or co-payment of any employee benefits for its MRI. He / she is responsible for their own liability, health, disability and workmen’s compensation insurance, etc.
MRI has a non-exclusive right to market and promote products of the Company. There are no geographical limitations existing on the referring or selling country, provided, however, that the Company reserves the right not to sell products or services in any states, territories or countries.
Any MRI who introduces another MRI to the Company is highly recommended to perform a bona fide assistance and training function to ensure that his / her Downline is properly operating and conducting their Independent Distributorship. It is to the advantage of both Referrers and their Downlines to have ongoing contact and communication. MRI must truthfully and fairly describe the MRICP. No past, potential or actual income claims may be made to prospective MRI. Nor may MRI use their own incomes, or other MRI incomes, as indication of the success assured to others. Incentive statements shall not be used as marketing materials. MRI shall not guarantee Incentives or estimate expenses to prospects.
- Suspension / Termination
- Withholding of incentives and commissions which would be deducted from the uplines
- Network reallignment
MRI may be suspended for violating any terms of the Agreement, MRIP, the MRICP, and / or any other relevant documents produced by the Company.
MRI may voluntarily resign from and / or terminate his / her Independent Distributorship by tendering thirty (30) days written notice of such voluntary resignation or termination to the Company. Acceptance of voluntary resignation and / or termination upon the receipt of such notice is at the sole discretion of the Company. On successful acceptance of resignation a MRI cannot participate in the Compensation Plan again before 6 months.
When a decision is made to suspend MRI , the Company will inform the MRI in writing of the decision, the effective date of the suspension, the reason (s) for the suspension, and the steps necessary to remove such suspension (if any). The suspension notice will be sent to the MRI address on file pursuant to the notice provisions contained in the MRIP. Such suspension may or may not lead to termination of the MRI as so determined by the Company at its sole discretion. If the MRI wishes to ask the Company to review the decision, he / she shall make such a request in writing to the Company within fifteen (15) Days from the date of the suspension notice. The Company will review and consider the suspension and notify the MRI in writing of its decision within thirty (30) Days from the date of the receipt of the MRI’s written request. The Company will thereafter not further review its own decision. The Company may take certain action(s) during the suspension period, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Prohibiting the MRI from holding himself as MRI or using any of the Company’s proprietary marks and / or materials.
- Withholding Incentives and / or rewards due to the MRI during the suspension period.
- Prohibiting the MRI from purchasing services and products from the Company.
- Prohibiting the MRI from referring new MRI, contacting current MRI, or attending meetings of MRI.
- If the Company, at its sole discretion, determines that the violation that caused the suspension is continuing, and has not satisfactorily been resolved, or a new violation involving the suspended MRI has occurred, the suspended MRI may be terminated.
Dependent upon the seriousness of the violation, MRI may be immediately terminated for violating the terms of the Agreement, MRIP, Compensation plan, and / or any other relevant documents produced by the Company. The Company may, at its sole discretion, terminate a violating MRI without placing the MRI on suspension. When the decision is made to terminate MRI, the Company will inform the MRI in writing to the address mentioned in records that the termination has occurred.
In case of a distributor having more than One Distributor Identification Number in his / her blood relation, in case of termination from one Distributor Identification Number, he / she has to give undertaking that because of the working of the remaining Distributor Identification Number shall not affect the prestige / working of the company in whatsoever of any kind.
On actual termination being placed the company may take appropriate action which is deemed fit (suspension & termination) on all other id where the relationship is proved.
If MRI wishes to ask the Company to review the decision to terminate, he / she shall make such a request to the Company in writing within fifteen (15) days from the date of notice of termination. If the Company receives no such request within the fifteen (15) days period, the termination will automatically be deemed final. If MRI files a timely written request, the Company will review the decision and notify the MRI of the result of the review within thirty (30) days after receipt of the MRI request. Thereafter, the Company will not further review its own decision. In the event the termination decision is not reversed, the termination will remain effective as of the date stated in the original termination notice.
Company shall allow for the termination of contract, with reasonable notice, in such instances and on such terms where a direct seller is found to have made no sales of goods or services for a period of up to two (2) years since the contract was entered into, or since the date of the last sale made by the direct seller.
After resignation, the former MRI shall not further represent himself / herself as MRI of the Company, and shall cease to use any materials bearing the trademarks, service marks, trade names and any signs, labels, stationery or advertising referring to or relating to any products, plan or program of the Company. He / she shall have no rights to enjoy any benefits under the Agreement, MRIP, and/or the MRICP.
If MRI is suspended, he / she shall not before the removal of his / her suspension, further represent himself / herself or hold himself / herself out as MRI of the Company. Nor shall he / she use any materials bearing the trademarks, service marks, trade names and any signs, labels, stationery or advertising referring to or relating to any products, plan or program of the Company. He / she shall have no rights to enjoy any benefits under the Agreement, MRIP and / or the MRICP. But he / she shall be allowed to retain his / her MRI pending the final resolution of his / her case. Any Incentives and / or rewards payable to him / her should he / she not be suspended shall be retained by the Company. If the suspension of the MRI is subsequently removed, all outstanding Incentives and / or rewards shall be paid to the MRI. However, if the MRI is subsequently terminated, the termination shall be treated as effective from the effective date of the suspension and all Incentives and / or rewards retained as aforesaid by the Company shall be forfeited forthwith to the Company.
Immediately upon termination, the terminated MRI:
- Must remove and permanently discontinue the use of the trademarks, service marks, trade names and any signs, labels, stationery or advertising referring to or relating to any product, plan or program of the Company.
- Must cease representing himself / herself as an MRI of the Company.
- Loses all rights to his / her MRI position in the MRICP and to all future Incentives and earnings resulting there from.
- Must take all actions reasonably required by the Company relating to protection of the Company’s confidential information. The Company has the right to set off any amounts owed by the MRI to the Company including, without limitation, any indemnity obligation incurred herein, from Incentives and / or rewards or other compensation due to the MRI.
MRI who resigns his / her Independent Distributorship may reapply as a new MRI but such reapplication will only be considered three (3) months after resignation. The acceptance of any reapplication of a terminated MRI shall be at the sole discretion of the Company.
A non active MRI can be enrolled by other referrer only after the period of 6 months. In his case the first referrer of the MRI cannot claim it as snatching.
“Non Active MRI” means MRI who has not purchased any product / payout from the company within a period of 6 months from the date of his / her registration.
- MRI has a right to nominate a person as his / her nominee to whom the Company will transfer the MRI Distributorship upon the death of the MRI. The MRI has a right to change his / her nominee in his / her lifetime by giving written notice to the Company. However, the Company will not accept such a transfer unless the nominee or the last nominee has executed a current MRI Application Form and submitted certified copies of the death certificate of the MRI to the Company. The nominee will then be entitled to take over the Distributorship of the late MRI and entitled to all the Incentives, rewards or other benefits accrued thereafter and all the rights, and / or be subject to all the obligations as MRI of the Company. If MRI did not make any nomination in his / her lifetime, his / her Distributorship shall be terminated immediately upon his / her death. Any cross lining as a consequence of the devolution of Independent Distributorship under this clause shall not be treated as a breach of the MRIP.
- Incase the nominee is also an active distributor he / she needs to choose one Distributor Identification Number to further sale products, refer people and build team.
If Distributorship is registered by two (2) or more persons, they will be deemed as a partnership under the Agreement and the MRIP. In the event that the partnership is dissolved, unless the Company receives a valid and legally enforceable agreement signed by all the partners regarding the arrangement of their Distributorship within thirty (30) days of being notified of the dissolution of the partnership, their Distributorship will be automatically terminated after the expiry of the said thirty (30) day period. Incase when dissolution of Partnership happens, the existing Distributor Identification Number will be transferred on the Pan Card which is not there earlier in the system. (1 Distributor Identification Number on 1 Pan Card rule will be applicable)
5. Proprietary Information
During the term of the Agreement, the Company may supply to MRI confidential information, including, but not limited to, genealogical and Downline reports, Customer lists, Customer information developed by the Company or developed for and on behalf of the Company by MRI (including, but not limited to, credit data, Customer and MRI profiles, and product purchase information), MRI lists, manufacturer and supplier information, business reports, Incentive or sales reports, and such other financial and business information that the Company may designate as confidential. All such information (whether in written or electronic format) is proprietary and confidential to the Company and is transmitted to MRI in strictest confidence on a ‘need-to-know’ basis for use solely in the MRI’ business with the Company.
MRI must use their best efforts to keep such information confidential and must not disclose any such information to any third party, or use such information for any non-Company activity directly or indirectly while MRI and thereafter. MRI must not use the information to compete with the Company or for any purpose other than promoting the Company’s program and its products and services. Upon determination, nonrenewal or termination of the Agreement, MRI must discontinue the use of such confidential information and promptly return any confidential information in their possession to the Company.
The Company will use its best effort to provide accurate information such as online or telephonic Downline activity reports, including, but not limited to, personal and group sales volume (or any part thereof), and Downline referring activity to MRI.
Nevertheless, due to various factors, including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error, the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of orders, denial of credit card and electronic cheque payments, returned products, and credit card and electronic cheque charge-backs, the information is not guaranteed by the Company or any persons creating or transmitting the information.
- The Company name, logo, trade name, trademarks, product names, brochures, catalogues, sales material, contracts and sales training sessions, literature, audio or video material, presentations or events are copyright-protected property of the Company worldwide and the Company retains MRI rights or exclusive licenses to the entire contents.
- MRI shall not reproduce or distribute privately reproduced versions of such materials under any circumstances. MRI shall not use the Company name, logo, trade name, trademarks, program names, or product names in any manner or form.
- Naming Protection Reserved by the Company. In addition to any relevant intellectual property laws, the following list of names are also reserved and restricted from use by MRI in their MRI activities: All Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited & Associate companies names and brands. These names are also prohibited from use by MRI in relation to their MRI business activities on their personal website and / or email addresses.
With respect to product purchases from the Company, MRI must abide by all manufacturers’ use restrictions and copyright protections.
Without prior written approval from the Company, no MRI shall video and / or audio record the Company’s meetings, conferences and / or training sessions or any speeches (including conference calls) given therein.
The Company’s business relationships with its vendors, manufacturers and suppliers are confidential. MRI must not contact, directly or indirectly, or speak to, or communicate with any supplier or manufacturer of the Company except at the Company-sponsored events at which the supplier or manufacturer is present at the request of the Company.
6. General Provisions
Employees of the Company and their immediate family members (for example spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, etc.) who are domiciled at the same household as the employee are prohibited to take part in the Compensation Plan. Breach of this policy shall be deemed serious, and could result in the dismissal of the employee and the removal of his / her entire network to the credit of the Company. MRI being transferred to a paid position or taking up an employment with the Company shall, prior to their acceptance of the employment or paid position, file MRI transfer notice to the Company and give up their MRI rights and privileges of their MRI
To the extent permitted by law, the Company shall not be liable for, and each MRI releases the Company from, and waives all claims for any loss of profits, indirect, direct, special or consequential damages or any other loss incurred or suffered by MRI as a result of:
- The breach by another MRI of his / her Agreement, any Term or Condition of the MRIP, and / or the Compensation Plan.
- The operation of other MRI’s business.
- Any inadvertent, incorrect or wrong data or information provided by the Company.
- The failure to provide any information or data necessary for MRI to operate their business, including, without limitation, the marketing and promoting of products of the Company and / or the introducing or referring persons as Customers / MRI to the Company.
The Company shall not be responsible for delays or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond the Company’s control, such as strikes, labor difficulties, fire, war, government decrees or orders, or curtailment of a party’s usual source of supply.
It is the obligation of every MRI to abide by and maintain the integrity of the MRIP. If MRI observes another MRI committing a violation, he / she should discuss the violation directly with the violating MRI. If the MRI wishes to report such violation to the Company, he / she should provide details of the violation in writing or thru official Company website at www.vivaayush.com and mark the correspondence “Attention: Compliance Department”.
If the Compensation Plan of the company is amended, it be informed to the All and above in General meetings. Changes of Compensation Plan will be live on website on immediate basis and Brochures / Leaflets will be distributed among the MRI.
MRI are not permitted to use the Company’s trade name in advertising their telephone and telecopy numbers on materials not produced and approved by the Company without first obtaining the prior written approval from the Company’s Legal Affairs Department. Need approval from company.
The integrity of the Compensation Plan is to built upon person-to-person, one-on-one and in-door presentation methods of sale. MRI shall not knowingly sell any Company product to, or display any Company product, Company name, trademarks, literatures, or promotional materials at any retail outlet, including, but not limited to, supermarkets or food stores, flea markets or swap meets, permanent restaurant displays, bars or nightclubs or any such similar establishment, convenience stores or gas stations. Exemptions must be approved in writing by the Legal Affairs Department of the Company.
MRI may promote the Compensation Plan at their office, fairs and trade shows on the condition that it is not shown or displayed with any other plan MRI with any direct selling company or networking company.
Fax blasting and unsolicited emailing (spamming) is prohibited.
Any tool or presentation technique used by MRI whilst promoting the Company’s products and / or the Compensation Plan must be within the scope of MRI’s rights in his / her respective country / state / province. It is the MRI’s responsibility to ensure that any statements made, or any demonstration techniques performed, are, in fact, lawfully permitted in his / her country / state / province. If a special license or professional degree is required in a certain location to legally make such statements or perform such presentations, or to conduct business, then it is the MRI’s responsibility to secure the necessary license, degree or permit.
Each and every MRI shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its shareholders, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, cost or expense including, but not limited to, court costs and attorneys’ fees, asserted against or suffered or incurred by any of them, directly or indirectly arising out of or in any way related to or connected with allegedly or otherwise, the MRI:
- Activities as MRI
- Breach of the terms of the Agreement
- Violation of or failure to comply with any applicable laws, regulations or rules.
No failure of the Company to exercise any power under the MRIP or to insist upon strict compliance by MRI with any obligation or provision herein, and no custom or practice of the parties at variance with the MRIP, shall constitute a waiver of the Company’s right to demand exact compliance with the Agreement and / or the MRIP.
The Company’s waiver of any particular default by MRI shall not affect or impair the Company’s rights with respect to any subsequent default. Nor shall it affect in any way the rights or obligations of any other MRI. No delay or omission by the Company to exercise any right arising from a default affect or impair the Company’s rights as to that or any subsequent or future default. Waiver by the Company can be affected only in writing by an authorized officer of the Company.
This agreement, the MRIP, the terms and conditions of Application / Registration Form Product purchase and the Compensation Plan shall be governed by the laws of Republic of INDIA.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising from or in connection with the Agreement, the MRIP and / or the Compensation Plan or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof (herein after referred to as the “Matter”) shall first be sought to be resolved amicably between the MRI concerned and the Company.
If the MRI and the Company cannot resolve the Matter within sixty (60) days from the date the Matter was first brought to the attention by one party to the other, the Matter shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Missionrich India Enterprises Private Limited, Pune (Maharashtra), INDIA. The place of arbitration shall be Pune (Maharashtra), INDIA. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language.
If at any time any provision of the Agreement and / or MRIP becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, neither the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement and / or MRIP under the law of that or any other jurisdiction, nor the legality, validity or enforceability of such provision under the law of any other jurisdiction shall in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
Each notice, demand or other communication to be given or made under the Agreement, the MRIP and / or the Compensation Plan by the Company to MRI shall be in writing and delivered or sent to the relevant party at his / her last known address or email address designated by the MRI and recorded in the file. Any notice, demand or other communication to the Company shall be sent or delivered to the Compliance Department of the Company at its office in Pune (Maharashtra), INDIA or by email to email@example.com. Any notice, demand or other communication so addressed to the relevant party physically shall be deemed to have been delivered after fifteen (15) days it is given or made, provided that, if such day is not a working day in the place to which it is sent, such notice, demand or other communication shall be deemed delivered on the next following working day at such place. In the event of such notice, demand or communication is sent by email, it shall be deemed to have been received by the other party when the email enters the recipient’s mail server without any undelivered message sent back to the sender.
Headings and Table of Contents in the Agreement, the MRIP and the Compensation Plan are provided for convenience only and they are not part of those documents. They are not to serve as a basis for interpretation or construction of those documents or as evidence of intention of the parties.
Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular number shall include the plural number and words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine or neuter gender and vice versa, and references to persons shall include companies and bodies, corporate or unincorporated.
In the event that the Missionrich India Policy & Procedures (“MRIP”) is translated into another language and there exists any inconsistencies in any provision between the English-language version and the translated version of the MRIP, the English-language version shall always prevail.
All complaints by the distributor / MRI shall be entertained only if received by the grievance cell and further communication shall be tracked by the tracking id given by the grievance cell.
I have read and understood all the terms & conditions as mentioned herein above very carefully and the same are read over to me in my vernacular language and I agree with the same. I will follow all the rules and code of conduct as mentioned above in this MRIP.
The information about MRI products as available in this website is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is intended as an introduction to value addition in life through supplements. Our products aim at maintaining holistic balance in body and immunity level but are no way substitute of physicians’ diagnosis. We are not medical professionals or researchers and we cannot prescribe what product can cure your disease. We cannot answer medical questions to prescribe cures, treatment or to guess what is wrong with you. Consult your doctor about your health conditions and use our supplements for value addition in life. Any product used in excessive amounts will invite problems.
MRI shall be responsible for the quality of products only if such products are bought from authorised distributors.
The buyer shall be solely responsible for all consequence's for the purchase and use of products bought from unauthorised sources including unauthorised websites, e-commerce marketplace or unauthorised party(ies).
The contents of this site are only for information purpose. Users are advised to rely on information posted herein for any purpose only after verification and confirmation of the same from authentic and authoritative sources. Neither Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. nor the site developer is responsible for any consequences that may arise out of using such information without verification / confirmation. There may be time gap in internet/online posting/ transmission of information and availability of such information at browsers’ end. Exact status may be confirmed from source.
For any query, suggestions regarding this website please contact at www.onlymissionrichindians.com
No contents / portion of the contents, graphics, picture or presentation in this site may be used without explicit permission in writing from the author of this site. Usage of contents / parts thereof without verifiable and expressed permission from author or his authorized person will attract legal consequences.Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., its subsidiaries or affiliates, and it is protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
The content of this Website, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, used, sold, modified, or otherwise exploited without the prior written permission of Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.. The trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on this Website are registered and unregistered marks owned by Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., its subsidiaries or affiliates, in India and/or other countries. If any trademarks or logos given in the website are not owned by Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, then they are the property of their respective owners.
In case of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto, the same shall first be attempted to be resolved by conciliation. Conciliator shall be a person appointed by the Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. The Pune Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction otherwise.