Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. has an objective to provide highest level of Distributor satisfaction. We ensure that the Distributor experience post purchase is smooth, seamless and delightful w.r.t. the quality and speed of delivery. We also keep our Distributor appraised about various stages of the order placed: Order Processing, Dispatch & Delivery.
- What are the shipping charges on products?
- First order with registration – Free Delivery (30 PV or more)
- All individual and team orders above 1PV – Free Delivery
- All subsequent orders - Rs.65/- Courier Charges ( All Over India )
- Courier charges are not refundable.
- How long will it take to receive the ordered products?
- We try to ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition.
- It takes 10-15 working days from the day of order confirmation to deliver the products within India, given that the delivery is not delayed due to concerns raised by any governmental authority or any other entity acting on behalf of the government or acting as per the directions of the government. If in case the delivery period exceeds the stipulated time, either due to mishap or unforeseen circumstances, the Distributor is notified regarding the same. If the Distributor wants to accept the delivery, the order is delivered and if the Distributor wants the order to be cancelled, the refund is made directly to the Distributor’s bank account using the same mode the payment was received and the goods are taken back by the company.
- The Distributors are advised that if the packaging is tampered with or damaged at the time of accepting delivery of the goods, they should refuse to take delivery of the package and immediately call their respective MRI Branch office or write an e-mail to info@myMRI.com mentioning the order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is sent to the Distributor at the earliest.
Product Return Policy
- missionrich india STAND BEHIND THE QUALITY OF missionrich india PRODUCTS.
- Missionrich india stands behind the quality of its products and guarantees your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the products, you may return it within 21 days of purchase for a refund as per the terms of the Returns Policy.
- The refund policy is applicable only for products in marketable condition, accompanied with an invoice. This policy does not apply to products that have been intentionally damaged or misused. It is incumbent upon Missionrich india ( Independent Distributors to follow the Customer Product Cancellation / Refund Policy in letter and spirit
- Mission rich CANCELLATION / RETURNS POLICY FOR MRI: MRI MAY RETURN THE PRODUCTS WITHIN 21 DAYS OF PURCHASE AS FOLLOWS:
- If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 21 days of invoice date accompanied by original invoice full refund will be given.
- If the product is in marketable** condition and is returned within 21 days of invoice date not accompanied by original invoice refund after deduction of VAT*/Taxes levied will be given.
- *GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- **Marketable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
- REFERENCE NOTES
- The MRI must return the product(s) to our head office personally or by courier.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the Missionrich india Office.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the MRI as a return. The product can be 'marketable' or 'unmarketable' depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the Safe Shop dispatch and Delivery office.
- Product Volume (PV) adjustment of Products returned shall be processed in the same Payout. Total PV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Direct Sellers account.
- The Product Return Policy does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales and marketing aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the Invoice.
- If customers return products directly to MISSIONRICH INDIA , PV adjustment shall be done from the Direct Sellers payout account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Direct Seller
In case of any dissatisfaction, manufacturing or packaging defect, retail customers can return/exchange the product to/from the distributor from whom they have purchased the same, within 21 days from the date of purchase. They have to provide a good reason and return the said products along with the original customer order receipt copy. In case of retail customers request for money refund or replacement of products, it is the distributor’s obligation to satisfy the customer’s needs. Thereafter, the distributor can exchange the products from the Company within 30 days from the date of invoice and must submit the following at the time of exchange:
- Product Return Form
- Reason for Return
- Copy of Invoice
- Copy of Customer Order Receipt
- Products to be returned
Buy Back Policy
The Company provides a Buy Back Policy to the distributor who wishes to resign from his/her distributorship and return any MRIi products that are in good condition, useable, resaleable, restockable, unopened, and unaltered and the shelf life of the goods have not expired. The product invoice should be within 21 days from the date of purchase. Upon approval, the amount refunded will be equal to distributor cost of the product being returned, less total bonus paid out by the Company on the original purchase and less 10% service charge. The Buy Back policy is designed to impose upon the sponsor and the Company the obligation to ensure that the distributor is buying products wisely. Distributors are requested to buy products that they can reasonably sell within 21 days period.
For Cancellation of confirmed/placed order please Contact Us on our helpline no: 020-253942100 or write to us at www.onlymissionrichindiana.comDisclaimer
The information about MRI products as available in this website is not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. This information is intended as an introduction to value addition in life through supplements. Our products aim at maintaining holistic balance in body and immunity level but are no way substitute of physicians’ diagnosis. We are not medical professionals or researchers and we cannot prescribe what product can cure your disease. We cannot answer medical questions to prescribe cures, treatment or to guess what is wrong with you. Consult your doctor about your health conditions and use our supplements for value addition in life. Any product used in excessive amounts will invite problems.
MRI shall be responsible for the quality of products only if such products are bought from authorised distributors.
The buyer shall be solely responsible for all consequence's for the purchase and use of products bought from unauthorised sources including unauthorised websites, e-commerce marketplace or unauthorised party(ies).
The contents of this site are only for information purpose. Users are advised to rely on information posted herein for any purpose only after verification and confirmation of the same from authentic and authoritative sources. Neither Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. nor the site developer is responsible for any consequences that may arise out of using such information without verification / confirmation. There may be time gap in internet/online posting/ transmission of information and availability of such information at browsers’ end. Exact status may be confirmed from source.
For any query, suggestions regarding this website please contact at www.onlymissionrichindians.com
No contents / portion of the contents, graphics, picture or presentation in this site may be used without explicit permission in writing from the author of this site. Usage of contents / parts thereof without verifiable and expressed permission from author or his authorized person will attract legal consequences.Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., its subsidiaries or affiliates, and it is protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
The content of this Website, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, used, sold, modified, or otherwise exploited without the prior written permission of Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.. The trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on this Website are registered and unregistered marks owned by Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., its subsidiaries or affiliates, in India and/or other countries. If any trademarks or logos given in the website are not owned by Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, then they are the property of their respective owners.
In case of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto, the same shall first be attempted to be resolved by conciliation. Conciliator shall be a person appointed by the Missionrich India Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. The Pune Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction otherwise.